We can print business cards, calling cards, calendar business cards, or appointment cards using one of several printing methods:
We can print virtually any color(s), any image, and any type style. Here is where your corporate logo will shine, or where all sorts of effects can be used.
– 1 To 4 Color Printing – This can be provided with numerous types of paper and combination of ink colors.
Thermography (Raised Ink)
This process creates a 3-dimensional quality. The ink actually rises above the surface of the paper – a modern alternative to the traditional look of engraved cards at a fraction of the cost:
– Economy – Cards designed within templates that simply require entering your information and some minor formatting adjustments. Available in black, red, light blue, dark blue, burgundy, green, teal, brown, gold, or silver inks.
– Budget – Cards printed with your chosen layout using a variety of font types on a bright white business card stock. Available in all the rainbow color of ink combination.
– Custom – Your business cards can be printed as you like, using standard or special PMS colors on any types of papers – just like regular offset printing, but with texture.
Full Color Business Cards
We offer several types of full color cards:
– Realtor Photo Business Cards – You supply the photo and details. We apply the company logo.
– Super Color Business Cards – Choose from one of dozens of full color graphics. Apply your information, using a variety of layouts, and color ink choices. Unique look!
– Super Photo Business Cards – You supply the photo of yourself, your product or whatever, and details to fit into one of several layouts, with your choice of ink colors.
– Custom Designed Full Color Business Cards – You can have any look you want, including full bleeds on a high quality gloss cover stock.
– Custom Full Color Business Cards – This is where we can do whatever you want – choose the paper, print full color on one or both sides of the cards, add laminations or other coatings. These cards are truly custom. – Prices will vary depending on details.
Digital Copy Center can create your business cards using digital technology, which allows you the flexibility of printing just a few or many cards at one time.
Business cards are available with engraving, embossing, foiling, or even in plastic or magnet material.
In A Hurry? – Our standard full color ink business cards or black ink can be done with a ONE HOUR turnaround.
* Applicable typesetting charges will apply.
We Care About Your Business!
Phone: (770) 417-1527
Address: 6025 Peachtree Parkway, Ste. 7 Norcross, GA 30092
Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm | Sat-Sun: Closed